Brazil Social media star Iran Ferreira Names Newborn Cristiano Ronaldo Due To Love For The Portuguese

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Popular online sensation and young footballer, Iran Ferreira, also known as Luva De Pedreiro, has become a father and he has named his son after Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ferreira is a young footballer, TikTok star, social media influencer, and digital content creator from Brazil.

Iran Ferreira gained popularity for sharing short football videos on TikTok. Due to this, the Brazilian has a massive following across several social media platforms.

The 22-year-old's favorite footballer is Cristiano Ronaldo and Ferreira was overwhelmed with emotion when he met the Portuguese in 2023.

Iran Ferreira has also met with other footballing stars, including; PSG's Neymar and Manchester City's Erling Haaland.

When the Brazilian met Ronaldo in July 2023, he did Ronaldo's favorite celebration, as he knelt whilst speaking Portuguese.

Ronaldo put up an amazing smile on his face as he watched the starstruck Ferreira, who took Instagram after the meet-up, writing:

“I fulfilled my dream that was to meet Cristiano Ronaldo, [when] I thought it would be impossible.

“For the people who follow me, [they] know that he has always been my inspiration and what happened to me serves as an example for all of you - don't give up on your dreams.”

Iran Ferreira welcome his first child to the world recently and he revealed via a caption on Instagram that it was the happiest moment of his life.

He wrote: “The happiest moment of our lives, our greatest gift has arrived, welcome Davi Cristiano Ronaldo! ❤️⚽”

“Thank you, my Lord! ”

Iran Ferreira has over 21 million followers on Instagram and over 50 million followers across his social platforms.

Ferreira received a hearty dose of congratulatory and lovely messages, following his post on Instagram, including a comment from US YouTube star Ishowspeed.

The online sensation wrote: “Ronaldo is born ”

Another comment reads: “Parabens! Welcome Davi Cristiano Ronaldo!”

Cristiano Ronaldo will certainly be delighted by the gesture of Iran Ferreira and possibly might have sent his wishes to the Brazilian.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is expected to return to action on March 11, 2024, facing Al-Ain in the Asian Champions League.

The Portuguese is focused on helping the club reach great heights this campaign, despite losing further ground in their battle to win the Saudi Pro League.

Luis Castro's side sit second on the Pro League table, with 53 points from 23 matches this term.

The Knights of Najd are 12 points off 1st-placed Al Hilal, who have amassed 65 points in 23 league matches.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be hoping that he can galvanize the team to success this term, with the Pro League and Asian Champions League trophy still within their reach.

The 39-year-old has scored 28 goals and provided 11 assists in 31 appearances this campaign.