Bukayo Saka Shares His Tasty Peri-Peri Sauce With Fellow Gunners Teammate Declan Rice

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Arsenal and England star Bukayo Saka is enjoying his new Nando's peri-peri sauce and recently introduced it to his team-mate Declan Rice.

Known for his impressive performances on the pitch, the 22-year-old Bukayo Saka has delved into the world of cooking with the release of his own Nando's peri-peri sauce.

The popular restaurant chain Nando's recently added a fresh flavor to their sauces in collaboration with Arsenal and England player Saka, unveiling the 'PERi-PERi Saka' sauce.

The partnership between the talented midfielder and the renowned chicken restaurant has generated excitement among fans and culinary enthusiasts.

During a lunch at St George's Park with the England squad, Saka shared his latest creation with Declan Rice.

On Instagram, Rice excitedly tasted the Peri-Peri Saka sauce, sharing his enthusiasm with the comment: "Here we go, Peri-Peri Saka time. Is it nice Saks?"

In a proud response, Saka praised his creation, saying: "It's unbelievable. Mans been cooking. Mans been cooking."

To further promote the sauce, Nandos featured the footballer in a promo ad, showcasing his culinary skills as he crafted the sauce.

In the ad, Saka passionately guided the kitchen staff to enhance the sauce with more garlic, tomato, and lemon for a perfect mix of flavors.

The ad ended with Saka adding a touch of heat with chili, taking the sauce to a whole new level.

The PERi-PERi Saka Sauce​

The PERi-PERi Saka sauce is a combo of smoky BBQ and tomato flavors with Nando's signature PERi-PERi. It is sweet and spicy different from other traditional PERi-PERi sauces.

It's explicitly described as a unique blend of sweetness, spiciness, and smokiness that promises an irresistible taste experience for consumers.

Saka is thrilled about his latest project, claiming that the sauce beautifully embodies his preferred tastes.

The footballer revealed that the idea for developing his own sauce came from his fond memories of frequenting Nando's during his youth.

With full support from his family, Saka is convinced that PERi-PERi Saka will be a success among fans of every generation.

Speaking about his new venture, Saka said: "The sauce mixes sweet, spiciness and smokiness. I love it and can’t wait for everyone to try it. I’ve been going to Nando’s since I was little so to have my own PERi-PERi sauce in every restaurant in the country is quite mad! My family’s important to me so I wanted to make sure they liked it, too. As soon as my Dad said he was a fan, I knew it was the one."

What's next?​

Fans are eagerly anticipating the chance to taste the sauce, which will be available at every Nando's restaurant in the UK and Ireland for a limited time.

Meanwhile, Bukayo Saka and Declan Rice will be returning to action to represent England in upcoming friendlies against Brazil and Belgium on March 23 and 26.