Burna Boy is a community dick..I never claimed him cos my pu$$y is too blessed, Jada Kingdom tackles Stefflon Don over diss track

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Burna Boy is a community dick...I never claimed him cos my pu$$y is too blessed, Jada Kingdom tackles Stefflon Don over diss track​

Stefflon-Don-Taking-Shots-at-Jada-Kingdom-in-New-Song-Preview-Says-Fans.jpg

Two women are fighting over the Afrobeats singer Damini Ogulu aka Burnaboy. These ladies are Burna Boy's current girlfriend, Stefflon Don, and his ex-girlfriend Jada Kingdom. It all began when Stefflon Don dissed Jada Kingdom in the snippet of a new song and Jada got pissed and called out Stefflon. In the lyrics, Stefflon said, "Top Girl Neva sell p*ssy, f*ck a man just to get into a private jet. f*ck my man only box you got."

Jada found it offensive that Stefflon would say such a thing about her and she took to Instagram Live to deal with Stefflon. Although she mostly spoke in the Jamaican accent which was difficult to comprehend, it was translated by some good samaritans. She blatantly tells Stefflon to keep Burna Boy to herself because she doesn't need him. Also, Jada called Burna Boy a man with a community dick. She said her pu$$y was too blessed to be drilled by the Afrobeats singer.

Jada said she didn't care about Burna Boy and wanted Stefflon to stop fooling herself. She also said she never claimed Burna Boy and tagged her pu$$y as blessed. She added that Burna Boy is a man who sleeps with any woman he finds available. She said Stefflon Don has been trespassing and throwing jabs at her since last year but she kept her cool because she doesn't want to be seen fighting over a man. However, she decided that enough was enough and gave Stefflon Don a piece of her mind.

Jada Kingdom is a Jamaican musician while Stefflon Don is a British rapper and singer. Jada was reportedly Burna Boy's ex-girlfriend while Stefflon is his current girlfriend.

==

This was the diss track
==

Last edited: