Burna Boy is an African pu$$y cat, not giant, music producer Mike Larry says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Burna Boy is an African pu$$y cat, not giant, music producer Mike Larry says​

Burna-Boy-1140x570-1-1424x802.jpg

Canadian-based music producer Mike Larry called Afrobeats singer Burnaboy a pu$$y cat. He believes that Burna Boy isn't worthy of being called an African giant. Instead, the title that befits him the most is the African pu$$y cat. Mike added just how much he values creative and artistic musicians who are humble enough to give accolades to their predecessors who had paved the way for them, unlike Burna Boy who said nobody paved the way for him in the music industry. He also values artists who empower their community through music and other activities.

However, to him, Burna Boy doesn't fit into any of the two categories so he doesn't like artists like him. "I think he is popular. I think he is incredible, that's great. But I don't think he is worthy to be calling himself the African giant. He is more like the African pu$$y cat as far as I'm concerned. Listen, what makes an African Artist great in my opinion, and how I'm classifying who my favorite artist is, I haven't told you who it is, yeah. But I'm saying to you I like great artistic work."

Last edited: