Burna Boy saying he rejected $5M is a publicity stunt - ID Cabasa

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian music producer Olumide Ogunade popularly known as ID Cabasa has stated that Burna Boy saying he rejected $5M is nothing but a publicity stunt.

img_1700033664365_1.jpg

Recall that Burna Boy once revealed to the public that he rejected a whopping sum of $5,000,000 dollars to perform at a show in Dubai, UAE because the law cannot permit him to smoke.

In a recent episode of The Honest Bunch podcast, Nedu asked ID Cabasa whether the reason behind Burna Boy rejecting that large sum of money could be his addiction to weed. ID Cabasa replied saying it could be a publicity stunt because it is too good to be true.

ID Cabasa said if it is true, it is totally Burna Boy's choice to reject such an amount of money. He stated that if it were him, he wouldn't even receive up to five million dollars before he accepts the offer. He said, "I don't even smoke. Don't give me five million. Just give me three million. I know I cannot sing. I'd just hire Asake and others to perform."