Canada-based man counsels those with unrealistic expectations of relocating abroad

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Canada-based man counsels those with unrealistic expectations of relocating abroad​

A Canada-based Nigerian man took it upon himself to counsel those with unrealistic expectations of relocating abroad. He said that a lot of people believe relocating abroad is an automatic way of making tons of money and living large. However, they often become astonished after realizing that it takes hard work to live the life of their dreams in the country they migrated to.

He said, "My blood, I heard you saying that you would purchase a Benz immediately you arrive in Canada. Is that true? Even we residing here are jumping buses. How much more you that is just settling down? You said you would buy a Benz on the second day you migrate to Canada. Okay na Pablo. We are expecting you. My bus is on its way here