CeeC reveals the reason she can't be in a relationship with Neo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
CeeC reveals the reason she can't be in a relationship with Neo

Screenshot_20231005-103609_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija All-Stars housemate CeeC has revealed the reason she can't be in a relationship with Neo who is also a former BBNAIJA All-Stars housemate. She stated 2 reasons why she can't get into a relationship with Neo Akpofure despite his good looks.

Screenshot_20230929-152040_Chrome.jpg

Her full name is Cynthia Nwadiora but she is known Populaly as CeeC. She was one of the 20 housemate who participated on the recntly concluded All-Stars show. She emerged as the 2nd runner up this season despite emerging as the first runner up in her previous season.

She revealed the reasons she won't date Neo while speaking the BBnaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, during a recent interview. The interview was held on Africa Magic. She stated that she never noticed Jim until the day someone mentioned Neo was fresh while on the show. Recall they were both housemates on the All-Stars show.

Screenshot_20231005-103547_Google.jpg

She revealed that she then noticed that Neo was fresh but didn't go for a relationship with him. She says she can't date a person who is younger than she is even thought there's only a year's difference between them.

She stated "When I got into the House, I saw Neo. I said, 'Ah! There is something different about you. If you're this fresh, I for notice.' But I didn't notice until somebody said the guy was fresh. He was too fresh. I don’t think there is any guy who is as neat and as fresh as him in the house. Physically, he was my spec. I won't lie. Neo was my spec. However, remember I said I didn't want to be in a relationship in the house. And secondly, I'm older than Neo, even if it's one year. And I don't think I like to date younger men,"

See full video

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
so who did Ceec get with while in the house, did she make out, kiss or have any affair with anyone while on the show?