Charly Boy reveals he used to scam banks before 419 became a thing in Nigeria

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Charly Boy reveals he used to scam banks before 419 became a thing in Nigeria​

Charly-Boy.jpg

While speaking to the host of The Honest Bunch Podcast, Charly Boy disclosed how he used to scam Nigerian banks long before 419 became popularized in Nigeria. He said he used to defraud them and it worked so well for him back then. The hosts were stunned to have heard this from him. Charly Boy also went ahead to reveal how he had his first child at the age of 16. In his words, "I spoil from Belle because at 16 you can imagine at 16 I don born. My first son is almost 53. I was scamming banks yunno, and even before una begin to dey hear 419 I don do small.

Netizens are beginning to wonder why Charly Boy couldn't keep the secret to himself. Instead, he boldly stated his last criminal records in public without fear of being punished for his actions.
==

Last edited: