Christian Eriksen Reveals He is Not Happy at Manchester United

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Erik ten Hag may have to grapple with the challenge of keeping peace in Man United dressing room due to recent squad changes.

Denmark international Christian Eriksen is not having it with the Dutch for sacrificing him for the rise of Kobbie Mainoo in the United setup.

Eriksen, who joined Manchester United on a free transfer after his contract with Brentford expired, said he has spoken to Erik ten Hag for his diminishing fortunes at Old Trafford since Kobbie Mainoo emerged into the frame.

‘'I have previously stated that I am not satisfied with not playing, but it's not something that keeps me up at night,’' said Eriksen.

'‘I have had a conversation with Erik about being unhappy with the situation and wanting to play as much as possible, but I am available and need to be available for the team, which I am and always will be.

Despite his objections to the recent changes that have impacted his role at the club, Eriksen added he is happy that the team is improving but is concerned he is not playing enough.

‘'The team is performing, and I must respect the role you have alongside. For my part, it has been about working hard and focusing on being fresh for every game, and I am. It is easier now to accept my role than it would have been before.

‘'Of course, you can be concerned in the long run because I want to play as much as possible. Naturally, you don't want to always sit on the bench."

Christian Eriksen is struggling for game time at Manchester United.

He came on as a late substitute in the United's 4-3 FA Cup win over Liverpool at Old Trafford. This season, the Danish sensation has made 21 appearances for United in all competitions with just 10 starts.

Christian Eriksen's diminishing role at United is due to the rise of Kobbie Mainoo in the United midfield.

Mainoo, who has just been promoted to England's senior setup, has earned widespread acclaim for his standout performances for Manchester United.