Comedian Seyi Law told me that he made the biggest mistake by supporting President Tinubu, rapper Eedris Abdulkareem says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Comedian Seyi Law told me that he made the biggest mistake by supporting President Tinubu, rapper Eedris Abdulkareem says​

Eedris-Abdulkareem-and-Seyi-Law.jpeg

Speaking on The Honest Bunch Podcast, Eedris Abdulkareem revealed how Seyi Law said he regrets supporting President Tinubu during the presidential election. He said the comedian disclosed this while performing at a show where he said he is no longer standing on the mandate of President Tinubu. The comedian stated that a lot of people have cursed him for vouching for President Tinubu during the elections and encouraging others to vote for him. Now that things aren't going well in the country, Seyi Law has switched from being a Tinubu supporter.

Eedris said, "I was in an event yesterday. And Seyi Law came up and say that abeg make una no vex o. Everybody don curse me tire because I stand for Tinubu say na your mandate I dey. E say I no dey your mandate again o. E say Dem don curse am tire. E say abeg make una no vex o. Una don curse me tire o. Some of una even say my head be like nyash. He was saying it. E say Dem dey yab am."

Hours after singer Eedris Abdulkareem revealed this, the evidence backing his claim was shared to the public.
==