Confidence makes women sexy, Phyna says as she flaunts her body

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Confidence makes women sexy, Phyna says as she flaunts her body​

Reality TV star Phyna shares stunning bikini photos and poses sexy in the pictures. She accompanied the pictures with a caption describing how she felt at the moment. She felt that confidence is what defines a sexy woman, and she finds herself being one. She believes being sexy shouldn't be restricted to a woman's body and the ability to be confident is one thing she greatly admires in women. She wrote, "A lot of people would say 'sexy' is about the body. But to me, sexy is a woman with confidence. I admire women who have very little fear. I like to mix the street look with classy and sexy. I call it 'hood chic'.

Phyna is currently on vacation in the Maldives and she has shown that she's been enjoying herself. Recall that she fought for this Maldives vacation sponsorship alongside the other gift items that the sponsors of the Big Brother Naija show promised her. Her Maldives trip was ultimately approved and she is having a great time.

Even though her photos have sparked some serious controversy in the media, Phyna seems to be enjoying her stay at Maldives.