Congratulations to me on my new house, Lege Miami says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Congratulations to me on my new house, Lege Miami says​

Nigerian singer Lege Miami announces how recently bought the house he used to reside in somewhere in Nigeria. He said that the landlord of that house sent him packing and since then, he vowed to work extremely hard to acquire wealth so her would buy the house to spite the owners. Now, he has purchased that same building and he seems super excited to have done that.

He said, "Guys, the house I was shamefully sent from back in the day, has now been sold to me. The same house whose owners sent me packing has now been sold to me. Help me thank God because it seems I am not screaming enough. This is the house here."

Adams Kehinde aka Lege Miami is a social media personality, actor, and musician. He runs an online match-making business where he connects singles who are looking to begin a relationship. He prides himself as Seyi Tinubu's close friend and speaks highly of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

==