Cubana Chiefpriest builds multimillion Naira hotel for 6-year-old son

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Cubana-Chief-Priest.jpg

Popular socialite Pascal Chibuike popularly known as Cubana Chiefpriest is building a multimillion naira hotel in his son Obinna's name.

In a celebratory mood, Cubana Chiefpriest shared a video on his Instagram page, flaunting the building which is still under construction. Cubana Chiefpriest who is extremely happy for his son, is confident that his son Obinna will succeed just like his elder brother who has a restaurant business.

Cubana Chiefpriest unveiled his plans to transform his hometown Owerri in Imo State into a beautiful city like Lagos.

He said, "My son Obinna is working on an amazing project, it’s my pleasure watching my son become a hotelier at 6. I know he will do well just like his big brother is doing with his 24hrs @donaldsfastfood. The plan is to make Owerri look amazing like Lagos. Any good thing we see on the island, we copy it & paste it in my beautiful new Owerri. 70%…. Our harvest season is near"