Dani Boy's brothers have been released by kidnappers after paying N20 million ransom

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Dani Boy's brothers have been released by kidnappers after paying N20 million ransom​

Do you remember Dani Boy who solicited funds to pay the N20 million ransom demanded by the abductors of his brothers? He has announced that they have been released after paying the ransom requested. A short clip of his brothers was also shared as proof that they had regained their freedom. Recall that when Dani Boy shared that his brothers were kidnapped, VeryDarkMan ordered Nigerians not to donate a single penny for Dani Boy because the story looked like it was made up. However, Dani Boy swore on his life that the story was real and urged people to disregard what VeryDarkMan had said.

Finally, they have been released and Dani Boy appreciated those who came through for him to raise the ransom. He wrote, "Thanks to everyone who supported and prayed!! I can't express how I feel right now seeing my brothers and friends being free after 12 days in the forest with kidnappers!! I really appreciate you all my lovely fans."
==