Davido and Burna Boy are fighting on Number 1 position on Apple Music chart

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Davido released a song called stay strong, he posted it on social media that he is number 1, Burna boy went to release a song immediately, Burna’s new song is called Las Las.

The song best Davido on Apple Music chart temporarily. Burna shared it and laughed at Davido that he is now number 1. 1 little petty but that’s who Burna is.

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Davido clearly has the best song and the best video, check out Davido’s song Stay Strong here

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
Rn I just wanna make good music ,take care of my kids , friends and family ! And just LIVE LIFE! This next album is the 1

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
For the first time I want to bring you into the other part of my world. The part where every day is a battle but I have no option but to STAND STRONG. I present to you, the first single off my next album.” - Davido