Davido confirms birth of twins in new interview

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Davido confirms birth of twins in new interview

Screenshot_20231017-091351_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian musician Davido has confirmed the birth of his twin babies in a recent interview. The music star revealed that God had blessed him and his wife, Chioma with twins recently. Recall Davido and Chioma got married not too long after the death of their first son, Ifeanyi who passed away in October last year (2022). Davido and Chioma have now been blessed with 2 children.

Screenshot_20231017-091404_Google.jpg

Davido, whose full name is David Adeleke, is an Award winning Afrobeats artist. A video surfaced on the internet last Friday showing the couple coming out from the hospital in the US with their babies. The news had broken out a few days before the videos came out but there was no video proof so fans had been sharing old videos until the star cautioned them to stop circulating old videos.

Screenshot_20231017-091419_Google.jpg

The video showed Chioma carrying a set of twins (a boy and a girl) while sitting in a wheelchair. They were just leaving the hospital. Davido finally confirmed the news himself in an interview he granted recently at the United Masters Select Con event last Saturday.
He disclosed that he and Chioma were shaking when they found out they were having twins. He revealed that he had been at the verge of giving up especially after he lost his son, Ifeanyi last year.

In his words “I was at the point of giving up. I thought I was never going to be able to sing ever again. I’m telling God, I’m doing this no more. After that, I have had my most successful year, I have had my biggest album. Three days ago, my wife delivered twins. A beautiful boy and girl came back in double. I kept the faith despite it being hard. When my wife and I found out, we were shaking, and it was in the same month my son passed. My son passed away last year in October, and my wife gave birth this year in October”

See videos below

Last edited: