Davido thanks Atletico Madrid star, Memphis Depay, for gifting him a Rolex

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Davido thanks Atletico Madrid star, Memphis Depay, for gifting him a Rolex​

Untitled-design.jpg

Nigerian Afrobeats singer Davido appreciates Atletico Madrid star, Memphis Depay for gifting him a Rolex. Memphis was celebrating his 30th birthday and he shared a Rolex with those who attended his birthday party. Davido got super excited over the gift that he took to social media to thank Memphis. The Afrobeats singer disclosed how he is so used to gifting those around him that he has forgotten what it feels like to receive a thoughtful gift. He wrote, "Nigga bought me a Rolex on his own birthday. I never receive gifts I've always been the one to gift people. I love and appreciate you MemphisDepay. Also, lemme get some of that hair Lool."

See fan's reactions to Davido appreciating Memphis for giving him a rolex
@tkinzystar: See how happy he is for that gift despite having a whole box full of jewelries and watches. Now this should tell you the importance of gifting. It pave ways!!
@johnchekwas1: David is naturally a good hearted free spirit
@chris_pills_: He's been giving too much to people so allow him to receive small. Well deserved.
@_datpsicesgirl: The caption is touching. He always gifts people meanwhile he hardly receives gifts from people

==

Last edited: