Davido's alleged baby mama Anita Brown bashes Chioma in recent live video

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Few days after posting a snippet of a diss track titled Womanizer, Davido's alleged baby mama Anita Brown is back again in the news.

img_1690358802741_1.jpg

This time around, she was seen in a recent Instagram live session bashing Davido's wife Chioma.

Anita, who claimed to be carrying Davido's baby, seems to have reduced her usual social media rants against Davido. Now, it seems Davido's wife Chioma is her latest target.

img_1690358672012_1.jpg

She was recently seen taking shots with a group of friends in a recent video posted on her page.

This was perceived as improper because Anita told the public weeks ago that she was pregnant for Davido. Perhaps, she aborted the pregnancy and that explains why she was taking shots in the video.

Although, she was seen parading her baby bump on the internet a few days ago while dancing. So the truth surrounding her pregnancy is quite dicey.

From the onset of the baby mama drama, Chioma has not spoken a word about it. Anita, on the other hand, hosted an Instagram live session yesterday and went on to talk about Davido's wife Chioma.

She started by body shaming Chioma saying her body job was not properly done. "Get your motherf* sh!t together. When you're here in this country, you get your body done so they can respect you. I don't know about Africa b!tch. I'm in motherf* America b!tch.

Chioma got her body done. Her body job is just trash. Let's be clear. Chioma got her body done but her body job is trash. Let's really talk about it. It's trash. I'm sorry. I get my sh!t done up."

She continued, "I'm sorry I'm not even with a billionaire family and I got a good body job. I'm sorry. If I had a billion dollars, I'm sure I'd have a lit body job.

I'm not locked up in a f*king cage in Africa just popping out babies for a f*king dowry and a couple of coins while a n!gga is f*king everybody. I've been popping before the n!gga added to the popularity boo. Yes, I have three cribs. You b!tches don't have three cribs.

You sit around with n!ggas that gives you STDs. That's what you do in Africa. You sit around while a n!gga comes back home from the United States for two or three days to give you an STD."

See full video here:

Video credit: TikTok @mamakiing
Twitter @ManLikeIcey @kwadwosheldon @RumourMonger24