Davido's Beneficiary, Ngozi Mary, bags free Canadian permanent residency

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230812_061550.jpg

Do you remember the lady that received $10,000 from the Afrobeats singer Davido? Yea, Ngozi Mary. She has obtained a permanent Canadian residency. She disclosed this on a Sunday during the testimony session in church.

She said, "I went to work they next day and somebody called and said, they are looking for you. They want to give you $10,000. The $10,000 was given to me the next day. It didn't end there. An international organization called me, since they know that I speak French. They called me, they want to do Canada PR for me for free. It didn't also end there. My local government Chairman in my state, Rivers state, he said, he has never seen this type of integrity. He said that the new that have come out of my local government is bad. But this one that I've done is going to honor me. And he bring me down to PortHarcourt, lodge me in the biggest hotel, he gave me an award. They also named a building after me in my local government. He gave me a chieftaincy title. As small as I am."
==

Ngozi Mary's story is an evidence that it pays to be good. This lady works in a hotel. She went from returning a misplaced $70,000 to its owner to receiving $10,000 from Davido. Also, she easily bagged a Permanent Residency in Canada for FREE. The day her story initially went viral, some netizens called her dumb for returning such a huge amount. Some even said that she can never make it in life after returning that money. Little did they know that she will.