Davido's US-based side chick apologizes to Chioma over insensitivity

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (75).jpeg
Davido's US-based alleged side chick Anita Brown has issued a public apology to Davido's wife, Chioma. She apologized for calling Chioma names and for disrespecting her son.

Anita said that she is currently experiencing a tragic time in her life which she would love to keep private for now. She stated that she regrets letting her emotions overrule her sense of reasoning for she has done and hurled hurtful words at Chioma.

In Anita's words, "I am going through a traumatic and tragic time in my life. I honestly don't want to speak on it and don't need to, or have to speak on it. It's too much to bear right now. I'm disquieted by all of the events that have taken place. The only thing I will say is i regret that I let my pain and feelings of betrayal allow me to turn me against another woman."

"So I apologize to Chioma. I never intended to speak on you and your child. Losing is never a good feeling, being hurt by someone you love and care about is not a good feeling. Moving forward, I would prefer to be known for the light I bring into the world."

Recall how much Anita trended after claiming that Davido impregnated her but wouldn't accept the pregnancy. She trolled Davido for days and urged every lady who had an encounter with Davido to come out so they would join forces to bring him down. Indeed, this apology is a surprise to everyone

Last edited:

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
But Anita brown is not his baby mama. The babe was just lying on Davido and talking about she was pregnant for him. Totally false m.

Reactions: Hamot Yusuf