Don Jazzy unveils new female artist Lifesize Teddy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Mavin Records label boss Don Jazzy, unveiled a new female artist Lifesize Teddy as an addition to his label yesterday. She is a singer, songwriter, poet, and a rapper.

Screenshot_20230810-014215_1.jpg

Don Jazzy announced this on his social media pages as he posted the unveiling video yesterday.

Introducing her, he said, "Unveiling a new artist is a reminder of how an artist has let themselves go through the laid down process of the Mavin academy, the testament of our faith in them and the coming together of our hard work.

With the power vested in me by the Supreme Mavin Dynasty, it's my pleasure to introduce you to Mavin's latest signee. Rapper, poet, singer and songwriter, Lifesize Teddy. Pls follow and welcome @lifesize_teddy"

Few hours after the unveiling, Lifesize Teddy also announced the release of her first project Lifesize Teddy EP via Twitter asking fans to stream and enjoy.

She wrote, "My debut project is now available everywhere. Every single record is a reflection of me and this blessing I’ve come to share with you. It took a village to bring everything alive. LIFESIZE TEDDY EP OUT NOW. Please share, repost, enjoy. Thank you so much @DONJAZZY"

Video credit: Twitter @lifesizeteddy
Instagram @donjazzy