Donjazzy artist Rema is on twitter rants like Kanye west

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Rema is pouring his heart out on twitter and the world may not be able to handle what he said. He said he stole before, he discussed politics, the music industry and many more.

Rema “

My first show was 6 zeros, the second month of my arrival into the game, ask the INDUSTRY. I performed with a mask on, because I came into the game with an unannounced EP like the thief in the NIGHT. Bet some of y’all niggas thought it was for fashion.

Pathetic.“

Niggas label my music rubbish because I infuse my Edo language. Because I didn’t follow the usual guidelines to music, because I hacked Afrobeats with God given melodies, they called it ‘Indian’ because they DO NOT UNDERSTAND ME. I’m not of this world, know this now!

“Mom don’t need my money, she just wanna be happy. She said invest so your children don’t suffer like you did.”

“I’m not excited to be here, I’m SUPPOSE to be here. The game handpicked me that’s why I said “ANOTHER BAGER”!!! on my first track.”

“Stop trying to change my password!!!”

“When my late brother did house parties y’all came, when he died only 2 friends stood beside his death bed. That’s why I’m not comfortable around people, they love me because I have something to offer, You know yourselves don’t let me catch you!!!”

“Ozedikus took risks for me, he was under a management with guidelines. He sneaked beats to me so I could record when my first engineer left me because we couldn’t pay him at the time. All the beats Ozedikus sneaked are now HITS.”

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
All the quotes above are direct messages from Nigerian artist Rema. it appears like he is going through a mental meltdown. He is exposing a lot of people. He is calling people out and also accusing people of trying to change his Twitter password.

This guy was a star, but he may have messed it all up right now. What do you all think?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Rema really had a meltdown, not sure if he was drunk or high, let see if he delete them tweets on his twitter page in the morning.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
EiS7ADCXsAEfKU9

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Rema was signed to replace Tiwa Savage, well let's hope this will last.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
The Nigeria music industry is sketchy, but he also has to know that folks are running business and he will not always have his way.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
Rema's Biography, Divine Ikubor, known professionally as Rema, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and rapper. In 2019, he signed a record deal with Jonzing World, a subsidiary of Mavin Records. He rose to prominence with the release of the song "Iron Man", which appeared on Barack Obama's 2019 summer playlist