Don't allow men use AFCON to stylishly sleep with you, Singer Teni warns ladies

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Don't allow men use AFCON to stylishly sleep with you, Singer Teni warns ladies​

teni.jpg

Singer Teniola Apata has advised her gender not to allow Nigerian men to stylishly get intimate with them. She said that any lady looking to visit her man to watch the next AFCON match should padlock her pants to avoid giving the goodies away without collecting Valentine's gifts. She thought to share this update because according to her, that is the new strategy Nigerian men are looking to adopt. Hence, ladies should beware of the Valentine scam and be on alert.

In her words, "Girls, let me tell you a secret. Valentine scam wan start from the day wey Nigeria wan play AFCON. come watch AFCON at my mines the will lure you to the bedroom. Dem wan do am before valentine Dem no wan buy gift o. Dem wan use Nigeria AFCON, Dem wan use am quickly taranra taranra. If you dey go man house go watch AFCON, put padlock for your pant o. I don tell you o."
==