Don't download my album if you like afrobeats, Wizkid says to Nigerian blogs

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Don't download my album if you like afrobeats, Wizkid says to Nigerian blogs​

Nigerian Afrobeats singer Wizkid is set to release a new album titled MORAYO, a heartfelt tribute to his late mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun, who passed away in August 2023. He updated his fans about this and warned them against downloading it if they like afrobeat. He also warned Nigerian bloggers not to share his album stating he no send their papa.

The singer promises MORAYO is the best project he has ever worked on, and that alone has watered the glands of loyal fans. "And if you like afrobeat, don't download my album. 1 more all you Naija blogs or media don't post my shit when it drop. Una papa," he added.

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid, MACHALA, Baba Nla, Eleniyan, Star Boy, is a Nigerian Afrobeats singer and songwriter. He rose to stardom after he dropped the single "Holla at Your Boy" and continued to soar higher in his career. He is now regarded as one of the best Afrobeats singers in history, thanks to his music that has captivated millions of his fans.
==