Don't spoil my tomorrow for me o, Portable tells Eniola Ajao

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Don't spoil my tomorrow for me o, Portable tells Eniola Ajao​

gjbcnkmljg-780x470.jpg

Another clip from Portable's discussion with Eniola Ajao has surfaced online. In this one, Portable told the actress not to spoil the future he is striving hard to build by promoting immorality in the country. This was him referring to none other than Bobrisky, who was awarded as the best-dressed female at the AJAKAJU movie premiere. The Zazu crooner revealed he plans on inscribing the words Brotherhood and Sisterhood on plain Tees and any man who is caught wearing the t-shirt meant for women will be beaten to a stupor.

He added, "Pls in the name of God, do not turn this world into what it isn't. Yes. I'm working because I want a better future. All these things I am doing is because of my tomorrow. Don't spoil my tomorrow for me. You are the ones condoning this nuisance. I was on my own at the studio and entered Instagram. Nothing dey happen wey we no see. Now as I dey tag you, shey you no see more followers?"

Last edited: