Don't tell them we're already dating—Eloswag responds to Phyna

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
D3C29184-430B-4972-88A2-6BCB0DB9B858.jpeg

In a recent tweet by Phyna where she says she has gist for her fans, "Odogwu Phynation, I get gist o."

As fans were waiting for Phyna to spill the tea, Eloswag, another BBNaija level-up season 7 housemate, responded, "Don't tell them we're already dating."

That was how Phynation fans bombarded his response with their comments and told him to leave their favorite alone. @pwetyKween begs Eloswag with cow and goat to leave her fave alone, "Eloswag abeg, I take cow and goat beg you, leave my fave alone ."

Another Phynation fan came with violence as his handle implies @v_vawulence. He told Eloswag to stop daydreaming "Eloka rest no dey dream wetin no fit come through." Another one sends thunder to Eloswag's way, @Prada3136, "Elo, thunder wey go meet you dey still do press up."

Phyna's response to Eloswag's comment topped it all. She told him to give her one week to think about his request, "You wish right!!?? you sef gimme 1 week to think ."

That was a retaliation for a similar response Eloswag gave to Phyna when they were both in Biggie's house.

As @OgagaValentine says, forgive but don't forget because we must do our own back, "Odogwu Phyna. I open yansh for u."

Others even told Phyna to extend the one-week probation to a month and demand she request an application letter before considering Eloswag.

You can read more from the tweet.