Dr. Amos Ogunkoya: The Youngest And The First Team Doctor Of Luton Town

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Football fans spotted a TV star on the Luton Town bench against Arsenal on December 5, 2023. His identity was revealed to be Amos Ogunkoya, who is the youngest first team doctor in the Premier League at the age of 31.

Before becoming the club doctor, Ogunkoya was a top star on the reality TV show ‘The Traitors.’

Many were shocked to see him on the bench with a fan reacting, saying, "Amos from the Traitors being Luton's Club Doctor had really made my day."

Another fan said, "I’ve been wondering where I’ve seen the fella on the bench from Luton. It’s only bloody Amos from the Traitors."

Who is Amos Ogunkoya?
The current Luton Town doctor trained as a general practitioner at Tynemouth Medical Centre.

Ogunkoya has a master's degree in sports and exercise medicine from the University of Manchester from 2010–2016.

From August 2022 to August 2023, Ogunkoya was a locum general practitioner at Amwell Medical Practice.

From June 2022 to June 2023, Ogunkoya was the first team doctor for Colchester United Football Club.

His educational background was enough for him to get his current job, and even more than that.

Apart from featuring in the reality TV show The Traitors, the Doctor also participated in the popular TV show "The Morning." Where he participated in the health segment.

He was born in the early 1990s, but his date of birth has not been revealed by Amos Ogunkoya, who felt it was not necessary to do so.

Amos Ogunkoya wife
His relationship status is currently unclear due to Amos's ability to keep his relationship from outside the world. There is no information on whether he is married or not.

Amos Ogunkoya Instagram
The doctor has 20,500 people following him, along with 1,310 people he is following on Instagram.

The doctor had been posting attractive pictures to inform people more about health issues.

What the Doctor Said After Becoming Luton Town's First Team Doctor
It was one of the biggest achievements of his career to become a football doctor.

Not everyone gets the opportunity to earn a lot by becoming medical staff at a Premier League club.

After his appointment, he said, "I knew football was an option, but it became more apparent that it was actually doable and that the path to being with a top team was achievable."

"I think about it like this: There are few doctors in general and few doctors and sports scientists."

"I was experienced and had further qualifications, and few doctors have experience in football, so once you get those steps in, it becomes more likely."

"I didn't think I'd be in the Premier League this quickly, but it was always part of the plan."

What do you think about Doctor Amos Ogunkoya becoming the youngest doctor in the Premier League? Air your views in the comment section.