Dusan Vlahovic Claims He Is Happy At Juventus Amid Links To Arsenal And Chelsea

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Juventus attacker Dusan Vlahovic has claimed that he is “happy” at Juventus and he is not keen on a move away from the club.

Vlahovic joined Juventus from competitors Fiorentina on January 28, 2022, for a fee of €83.5 million.

Dusan Vlahovic has been impressive in attack for the Bianconeri, scoring goals with reckless abandon and that has seen them improve massively this campaign.

20231202_084019.jpg

The 23-year-old has been linked with several gigantic teams in Europe, including; Chelsea and Arsenal.

Whilst speaking in a recent interview, the Serbian forward weighed in on the links to these English clubs.

Vlahovic said: “I'm very happy to be at Juventus.

“I still have two and a half years left on my contract here at Juve, we're in no rush but director Giuntoli and my agent are already talking”.

The 23-year-old has assisted the Old Lady to the summit of the Serie A table, with 33 points from 14 league matches.

They ascended to the top of the division, following a 2-1 win over Monza on December 1, 2023.

However, they could drop down the table in the coming games, with rivals Inter Milan, who have amassed 32 points from 13 matches sitting 2nd on the log.

Juventus last won the league crown in the 2019/20 season, but they haven't been able to get back to their glory days in Italy.

They will be banking on the brilliance of Dusan Vlahovic and hoping that his goals do prove important, in their pursuit of success.

Meanwhile, Vlahovic also emphasized that he is proud to play for Juventus, terming the club “one of the most important teams in the world”.

He said: "I feel at home at Juventus and I never really thought of leaving.

“Saudi move? I play for one of the most important teams in the world, I'm proud and for now, I see myself here.”

Saudi Arabian clubs have in the past 24 months journeyed throughout Europe, signing some of the biggest players currently.

Dusan Vlahovic has also been courted by clubs from Saudi Arabia, but he looks to be focused on achieving success with Juventus.

Vlahovic has scored 28 goals and provided 7 assists in 75 appearances for the Bianconeri across all competitions.

The 23-year-old is a deadly forward, and he carries a goal threat throughout a football game.

Chelsea and Arsenal are reportedly in search of his services as aforementioned, and this is a testament to the Serbian forward's quality.

Dusan Vlahovic began his professional career at Serbian Club Partizan Belgrade, before joining Fiorentina on July 1, 2018, for a fee of €3.2 million.

Cumulatively, the 23-year-old has scored 80 goals and provided 16 assists in 210 club appearances thus far in his career.

Internationally, Vlahovic has scored 13 goals and provided 6 assists in 25 appearances in all competitions.