Erik Ten Hag expected to meet up with two targets set for him next season. Read full details!

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (19).jpeg

Dimitar Berbatov, a former Manchester United striker, has set two targets for new manager Erik ten Hag in his first season at Old Trafford.

Berbatov wants Ten Hag to help Manchester United win the Premier League and qualify for the Champions League. He also stated that a miracle would be required to win the Premier League next season.

Watch United's goal highlights in 2021/2022:

It should be remembered that, under Ralf Rangnick and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Manchester United finished sixth in the Premier League and were soon knocked out of the Champions League, FA Cup, and EFL Cup.

Despite being enthusiastic about Ten Hag's arrival at Old Trafford, Berbatov believes the former Ajax boss will need time to turn Manchester United into title contenders.

"I look forward to playing for Manchester United next season under Erik ten Hag," Berbatov told newsmen. "He's been a fantastic manager. He's done wonders with Ajax, and I'm delighted he's taking over at United."

images (18).jpeg

But look at how he approaches things and who he buys and sells from. These are the things that will show us what United can do next season. Consider winning the Premier League in his first season. That would be an amazing feat.

Let's face it, it won't happen; he needs time, but qualifying for the Champions League and winning a title would be a great achievement in his first season.

He had to do something to revive them. I hope he can motivate his players to the fullest. Berbatov explained.