Erling Haaland Uses Horrible Language To React After Referee Stopped Manchester City From Scoring

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Manchester City striker Erling Haaland took to his social media account to post an immediate response after the referee stopped Manchester City from scoring the fourth goal of the game.

He took to his Twitter account to express his displeasure, saying "Wtf." It was revealed that the player is likely to face disciplinary action.

Jack Grealish was on goal to give Manchester City all three points against Tottenham Hotspur when the referee, Hooper, brought back the ball.

Hooper had already waved play on after Royal Emerson tripped Erling Haaland, who took advantage of the referee's decision to quickly play a through ball to Grealish.

After the match, Erling Haaland was restrained at full time after leading the protest against the referee.

It was Manchester City's third draw in a row in the Premier League.

Roy Keane claimed that the referee made a huge mistake.

Former Liverpool player Jamie Carragher said the referee, Hooper, panicked by stopping Jack Grealish's chance on goal.

Former Manchester City right-back Micah Richard said, "The referee had a brilliant game today until this moment. I don’t understand."

"He puts the whistle in his mouth; he waves it on but stops to play advantage. Grealish is clearly through, but then he stops the play, which I just don’t understand.”

What Pep Guardiola Said After Hooper's Horrible Mistake
Guardiola said he wouldn't do a Mikel Arteta by criticizing the referee after Manchester City were denied any opportunity to score the final goal of the game.

After the match, Guardiola said, "Next question. I will not make a Mikel Arteta comment."

"It is hard when you review the image when the referee decides to blow the whistle after he has already said to play on.

"After the pass, the whistle rang, so I did not understand this action.

"It was a good game; that is the most important thing. It was a pity; just as in the Liverpool game, I had the feeling that today we made an incredible performance in all departments against a really good team and manager and how they play."

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta was charged by the English Football Association after he heavily criticized the referee and VAR after the Gunners suffered their first loss of the season in the Premier League against Newcastle.

Mikel Arteta said the decision to give Newcastle winger Gordon a goal against Arsenal was disgraceful and embarrassing.

Why Manchester City are struggling to get results in the Premier League
Guardiola's defensive wall is falling apart in the Premier League. There is no connection between the defensive midfielder and the defense.

Pep Guardiola may go into the January transfer window to get a defender if he wants to win the Premier League for the fourth time in a row.

Arsenal and Liverpool haven't conceded a lot of goals due to composure at the heart of the defense.

These two teams are the favorites capable of displacing the current Champions of England.

Last edited: