Exequiel Palacios Ex-Wife, Yesica Frias, Threatens To Sell The Player's World Cup Medal

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Argentina International Exequiel Palacios’ angry ex-wife is threatening to sell the footballer's World Cup medal.

The ex-wife of Palacios, Yesica Frias, says she will auction the World Cup medals of the 25-year-old Bayer Leverkusen midfielder, which he won in the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

However, she may reconsider not selling only if the player pays off the mortgage on the apartment in which she is currently living.

She revealed this in an interview with the Argentina TV program, saying, "Exequiel told me he wasn’t going to pay what was owing because he didn’t know if he’d get to keep the flat or not.”

“I’m only asking him to sign the divorce and give me what I’m due for the things we did together. I’m going to auction off everything to pay for the property if I have to."
“I have some shirts that Exequiel gave me, and there are some other very valuable things, like his World Cup winner's medal.”

“When push comes to shove, I’d sell the most important things he’s got as a footballer to clear the debt because I need a roof over my head. I try to work, but I was with him for five years.”

She claimed that during her past relationship with the player, the family treated her like dirt and accused the footballer of cheating on her with another woman.

The auction seems to have begun because she posted a picture of herself and a man who bought the jersey Palacios wore in the 2022 FIFA World Cup via her Instagram page.

However, the player had failed to react to the action of his ex-wife, Yesica Frias.

Exequiel Palacios Stats
The player had made 195 appearances, scoring 23 goals and creating 18 assists in all club competitions. Palacios had received 29 yellow cards and two red cards so far in his career.

Out of the 23 goals scored, he scored 13 goals for Bayer Leverkusen and 10 goals for River Plate in Argentina.

He made his international debut for Argentina on September 8, 2018. He currently doesn't have a goal or assist for his national team.

Exequiel Palacios Achievements
The football star won the World Cup in 2022 and the Copa America with Argentina.

The midfielder won the Copa Libertadores, the Copa Sudamericana, and two Argentina Cups with River Plate.

How Old Are Exequiel Palacios?
The player was born on October 5, 1998, in the city of Famailla, Tucuma, Argentina. He is currently 25 years old, with a height of 5 feet and 10 inches.

What do you think about Palacios's ex-wife's plan to sell the footballer's World Cup gold medal? Air your views in the comments section.