FG to Commence With $617M I-DICE Initiative

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Amazin Zion

Mar 1, 2023
img-20231006-wa0009.jpg

The federal government recently announced the launch of a $617 million investment in digital and creative enterprises (i-DICE) to kick-start by November.

This initiative was created on the grounds of President Bola Tinubu's commitment to creating millions of jobs in the technology sector.

Vice President Kashim Shettima, who represented the FG, encouraged members of the i-DICE Steering Committee to work towards making sure that the programme starts before the end of November this year.

He made this announcement yesterday when he hosted the i-DICE team in the Presidential Villa, Abuja. According to a spokesman for the VP, Stanley Nkwocha, Shettima stressed the importance of this initiative to assist the FG's plans to create more jobs. He added that the Tinubu administration is committed to delivering on its promises to Nigerians.

He further mandated all partners in the i-DICE programme to make good use of the funds provided, stating that the $617.7 million scheme would be a game changer.

Read more: https://www.investingport.com/fg-to-commence-with-617m-i-dice-initiative/