Friendship goals: Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw melt hearts

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Achem Deborah

Jul 1, 2022
A video of two Nigerian actresses, Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw has been trending online. In this video, Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw are seen in an ongoing event, sitting together while Kate Henshaw shows a little display of their beautiful friendship. This display is not left unseen by Rita Dominic who immediately reacts and gives off a beautiful smile. In friendship terms, this can be seen as a sign of endorsement or appreciation of a person’s display of affection. However, Kate Henshaw has been termed the “hard guy” as a result of her post reaction to Rita Dominic’s smile.

Watch the video here:

https://twitter.com/mealdredo/status/1543250319747973121?s=21&t=tvcq4b2k880UM8f4EUGy-w

A large number of Twitter users have commented on the relationship between these two popular Nollywood actresses. For some, that singular act portrays a certain form of admiration and deep affection that these two have for each other. To others, a sense of playfulness and togetherness is seen in the actions of both popular actresses. However, we can not deny the fact that the video is an apt definition of a healthy relationship between two friends. Since its release, the video has succeeded in melting the hearts of many online. This can be accrued to the funny, yet admirable qualities of both personalities in the video.

Here are some reactions of Nigerian Twitter users to the video;

Lemide.
@lemideofficial
“Lmao there's always that hard guy friend
that loves you undeniably but hates the
mushiness that comes with it.”

D.A.V.I.DI
@i am karchies
“When your friend appreciates a kind
gesture and you call them ode to balance
the equation >>”

Oh.rekelewa.
@ms smellnice
Replying to @MealdredO
“4 Kate is me ill never say I love u, ill
just do and make a face not to look like a
softiee”

In addition to the beautiful remarks this video has attracted to the online audience, people have also stated how these two portray a certain kind of friendship that they can relate to. As a result of this, a lot of Twitter users have been tagging their friends to the video while relating to both personalities in their friendships. This has eventually sparked up a sublet conversation on affectionate friends and non-affectionate friends.

A lot of people have various definitions of friendship and how friends should act in public. Although, is there a manual? True friendship should be liberating, safe, and healthy. It should be an avenue for you to be yourself without the fear of being judged by your friend or friend groups. Sometimes, it is not about how often you say “I love you”, but how much you show it. At every given point in life, you should always aim to be the friend that shows affection, however way you can.

So, what kind of friend are you? According to the video, Kate Henshaw is the kind of friend that loves you but will probably never admit it to the public or to your face. However, Rita seems to be more open and welcoming to public displays of affection. Nonetheless, we can easily tell how much fun these two are having in their relationship by their public displays. These are certainly the kind of things that we love to see!