Full information about Spyro Who's your guy, release date and lyrics

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Full information about Spyro Who's your guy, release date and lyrics

Screenshot_20231104-100811_Google.jpg

Who is Spyro?

Spyro is a famous Nigerian singer and songwriter. His real name is Oludipe Oluwasanmi David but goes by Spyro. He became known after the release of his 2022 hit single music titled "Billing". However it was his song, Who's your guy that brought much more fame to the singer.

Spyro is 33 years old. He was born on the 1st of October 1990 in Lagos state. He has sang many hits Songs include his most recent song titled Only fine girl which as released in 2023, who's your guy, for you and many other songs.

Screenshot_20231104-100829_Google.jpg

Spyro Who's your guy

Who's your guy is a single song sung by Nigerian singer, Spyro. The song was released in December 2022. It's an Afrobeats/Afropop music. The song was a hit song that went viral even on various social media platforms. It has a total of 13, 835,278 (13 million, eight hundred and thirty five thousand, two hundred and seventy eight) Streams on Spotify and millions of views on YouTube.

See official audio music video below

Screenshot_20231104-100158_Chrome.jpg

Who's your guy by Spyro

Who's your guy by Spyro was a hit and even the governor of Lagos State testified to it. Recall Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu had once said it was his best song during an interview earlier this year.

Spyro Who's your guy lyrics
See full Lyrics to spyro Who's your guy

Who is your guy? (Spyro)
Na only me, walai
See as we dey like beans and rice
I will never leave your side (I will never ever go)
I dedicate my time
To you my guy
Even if the road rough, I no mind
'Cause you be my g for life

Yeah I'm feeling good tonight
'Cause I dey here with my guy
I get plenty for my mind (Mind)
But right now am with my guy (My guy)
I no dey fear, dem gat my back
Shey you don see my formation?
Agbalagbi combination
Sight the inspiration
And one hundred concentration
When my guy dem wole oh (Wole oh)
Bad energy far away oh (Far away oh)
I thank God for my real gees
Good friends no be money

Who is your guy?
Na only me walai
See as we dey like beans and rice
I will never leave your side (I will never ever go)
I dedicate my time
To you my guy
Even if the road rough, I no mind
'Cause you be my g for life

Who's your guy lyrics by spyro

There is an official lyrics video for Who's your guy song on YouTube and this was released by the singer himself. See link to official lyrics video of Who's your guy by Spyro

Who's your guy mp3 download

There are many sites where you can download the song Who's your guy by Spyro online. Some sites for downloading the mp3 version include the following links below

https://trendybeatz.com/download-mp3/38554/spyro-who-is-your-guy

https://mdundo.com/song/2181039

Who's your guy remix

Screenshot_20231104-100919_Google.jpg

The remix of Who's your guy by Spyro was released earlier this year, 2023. It was released in March 2023 and it featured another Nigerian musician, Tiwa savage. Tiwa Savage is a famous female Nigerian music artist. The remix was also welcomed by fans and became a hit as well. The video has 97 million views on YouTube and ranked as number 18 on top music video. It also has 11,616,607 (elevem million, six hundred and sixteen thousand, six hundred and seven) streams on Spotify.

Screenshot_20231104-100959_Google.jpg

See video below