"Get some rest and come back stronger" Davido shows support for Rema

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"Get some rest and come back stronger" Davido shows support for Rema

Rema-denies-rumoured-clash-with-Davido.jpg

Popular Nigerian musician Davido has shown support for Rema after he revealed he needed to take a break from performing for the sake of his mental health. Recall Rema shared a post saying he won't be performing anywhere this December because he needed to take time off because of his mental health. Davido has shown his support for the young Nigerian artist. He revealed that he could understand and relate to what he was going through and shared words with encouragement.

Davido is a famous award-winning Afrobeats star. His full name is David Adedeji Adeleke. He is a 31 year old artist and he is married with children. He took to his Instagram story to reveal that he supports the decision Rema has taken. He shared that he understands how tasking the job is and it hasn't been easy. He then shared that he is Proud of how much Rema has done and told him to rest and come back stronger.
In his words "The Job ain't easy physically and mentally!! ... You've done Africa and the world proud .beyond expectations... get some rest King @heisrema come back stronger."

Rema is also a famous award-winning Afrobeats star. His full name is Divine Ikubor. He is a 23 year old artist. He shared via a post on his Instagram story that he is canceling all his performances in December 2023.
He stated "Breaks my heart to say that I won't be performing Anywhere this December. Been years of touring I've ignored my health & I need time to recuperate. 2024 we go again." Rema said.

See posts below
Screenshot_20231130-144039_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231130-192342_Chrome.jpg