Girlfriends please take it easy on us, man pleads with women over excessive billing

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Girlfriends please take it easy on us, man pleads with women over excessive billing​

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to plead with ladies over their excessive billings directed towards their boyfriends. He narrated how his girlfriend of a few weeks billed him by asking him to pay her house rent of 1.7 million. Surprised by her demand, he said it hadn't even been long since they started dating and she was already demanding that he pay her rent.

He said, "Girlfriends, please we are begging you. Take it easy on us. This billing is too much and it's becoming a threat to her lives. Imagine, we just started dating it's like two weeks now, you are reminding me that your house rent is going to expire by February. I have to pay 1.7 million all because I am your boyfriend. Me that I'm staying in Ikorodu and all my total rent with my expenses and everything in a year is 400 thousand naira. Where will I get 1.7 million to pay your own house rent?"

He urged ladies to take it easy with the way they heavily bill their boyfriends and advised them to turn to their fathers if they need help in paying for their house rent instead of bothering their boyfriends.
==