Happy 3rd birthday to our sunshine, Banky W and wife celebrate their son's birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Happy 3rd birthday to our sunshine, Banky W and wife celebrate their son's birthday​

Adesuwa1.png

Celebrity couple Banky W and Adesua Etomi have taken to social media to wish their son a happy birthday. Their baby boy Hazaiah Olusegun turns three today, January 25th. The couple reflected on how baby Hazaiah has been a blessing from above and shared adorable pictures of him. Banky W and Adesua Etomi got married in 2017 and the love birds had their first child in 2021.

While celebrating the birthday of their first fruit, they wrote, "I married the love of my life, and God gave us the love of our lives. Happy 3rd birthday to our sunshine, Hazaiah Olusegun Champ Wellington. You make our lives so beautiful, and we are incredibly honoured to call you our son. You are the happiest, kindest, most intelligent, most beautiful boy in the entire universe. We love you more than we can possibly put into words."

Friends, families, and fans have joined in celebrating their baby boy.

@urielmusicstar: Happy birthday. My birthday mate
@realwarripikin: Awwwnnnn Every slide gave me chills. Happy birthday son. You shall be great in your lifetime
@jemimaosunde: BRB, just going to rinse my eyes with some tears real quick
@priscillia_otukoya: I don't know how to say it but he's just a perfect mix of you both, 50-50 no cheating. Wow, happy birthday
==

Last edited: