Harry Kane Exposes Jamie Carragher's Lie After Bayern Munich Defeated Lazio in the Champions League

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Bayern Munich striker Harry Kane left Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher red-faced as he exposed the pundit lies in the post-match interview after helping Bayern Munich defeat Lazio in the Champions League.

The England captain scored twice in the Champions League Round of 16 as Bayern Munich overturned a 1-0 defeat in the first leg against Lazio.

The former Liverpool defender had said before the game that he had spoken to Kane to inspire him to a victory in the Round of 16 of the Champions League. However, it was quickly denied by Harry Kane.

In the post-match press conference, CBS reporter Kate Addo addressed Kane, saying, "Before we do anything, I think we should clear up because Jamie said earlier on in the pre-game that he called you and spoke to you this week. Is that true or false?"

Harry Kane was quick to respond, saying, "That is false."

After Kane's statement, Carragher replied, "Don't do this to me! I'm telling everyone in America that we're friends and we've got a great relationship. I can't believe you've just done that to me!"

Kane replied, "We are friends, but I'm not going to lie on national TV." Carragher proceeded to say they are only Twitter friends, claiming the last time they exchanged messages was 12 months ago.

What Harry Kane Said About the Results Against Lazio in the Champions League Round of 16

After the game, Harry Kane said the result could change their season after falling 11 points behind Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga.

It was a big game for the Bayern Munich side, and it is likely to boost the declining morale of the team.

Meanwhile, Harry Kane is likely to end the season without a trophy. But if Bayern Munich goes through to the Champions League final, he may win the tournament at the end of the season.

Harry Kane had contributed immensely to the Bayern Munich side since his £100 million move to the side. Kane had scored 33 goals in 33 appearances for the side this season, coupled with eight assists.

What Next for Harry Kane and Bayern Munich?
Bayern Munich will play against Mainz on March 9, 2024, at 3:30 pm in an attempt to close the gap on Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga.

Harry Kane is expected to lead the attack against Mainz in the league.

The striker is hoping to increase his goal tally this season, but it will result in nothing if he fails to win a single title at the end of the season.

What do you think about Harry Kane's statement about Jamie Carragher? Air your views in the comments section.