Harry Kane Named Germany's Top Hotel's Dream Guest Second Behind Late Queen

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Harry Kane has come second only behind the late Queen Elizabeth II, as he was rated as a top Hotel's dream guest.

The hotel in Munich, Germany also revealed how Kane prepares for duty with Bayern Munich. The resort has indicated that the Englishman gets ready for duty by feasting on baked beans and bacon for breakfast.

Harry Kane joined Bayern Munich from Tottenham Hotspur on August 12, 2023, for a fee of €95 million.

The 30-year-old moved into Munich's luxury Mandarin Oriental hotel when he joined the German Bundesliga champions.

Kane and his family stayed in a £3,500-a-night apartment, before recently moving into an elegant mansion that was in the past owned by former Bayern defender Lucas Hernandez.

The England all-time top scorer sent out his appreciation to the hotel's staff for their care on social media.

Dominik Rainer, the general manager of Mandarin Oriental Hotel has also lauded the Spurs great.

Rainer expressed that Kane was one of the most beloved long-stay guests that they have ever had.

Dominik Rainer said: “Harry Kane definitely belongs among our top five guests, just behind the late Queen Elizabeth II.

"I can say with certainty that he was one of the most beloved long-stay guests that we have ever had.

"He definitely used to order typically English bacon and baked beans for breakfast, time and time again.”

Rainer also revealed what the midfielder strictly feasts on in the evenings, saying: “In the evenings he would have sushi and sashimi as a rule.

“He mostly used to eat in his room when he was by himself in Munich.

“But when his family came to visit him, they would always go to the hotel's restaurant.”

Dominik Rainer also said that Harry Kane's family was approachable and open, and the Bayern Munich star never made any special requests based on his level.

He added: “When his wife Katie and family came to visit, we built some wigwams in their room for the children to play in.

“From time to time we let them have exclusive use of the pool on the roof terrace.

“But Harry never uttered a single extravagant wish for himself.”

Whilst signaling his departure from the hotel, Kane posted a picture of himself on Instagram with a Bayern Munich shirt, and the picture also included 25 hotel employees.

Harry Kane wrote: “A massive thank you to the hotel staff who have made me feel at home since moving to Munich.”

The former Leicester City forward stated that Thomas Muller was perturbed that his room was getting small, and as such it was time for him to move into an apartment with his family.

He said: “It's been a huge part of being able to settle in so well.

“Thomas Muller was worried my room was getting too small, so time to check out and into a place of my own with my family.”

Kane has made 22 appearances for Spurs, scoring 25 goals and providing 8 assists in all competitions.

The Englishman is yet to win any major trophy in his career, and as such he is doing everything to ensure that he wins a trophy with the Bavarians.