Harrysong asks fans to respect his privacy amidst marital issues with his wife

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Harrysong asks fans to respect his privacy amidst marital issues with his wife

Harrysong-1200x888.jpeg

Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong has asked his fans for privacy amidst the reports of some marital issues with his wife. He recently shared this in a post on social media, asking his fans to respect his privacy in this period. Recall after the news of some marital issues between himself and his wife came up, the internet went wild with speculations and opinions about Harrysong. He has now reacted to this information being spread all over the internet. Harrysong and his wife got married in March 2021. they had a beautiful wedding ceremony in Warri, Delta. the couple have 2 daughters together.

145855561_778686676067280_4815272355128300512_n-e1612450355407.jpg

Harrysong is a famous Nigerian singer and songwriter. His real name is Harrison Tare okiri. He is also an instrumentalist, and he became famous in 2013 after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela. This song won an award at the 2013 Headies award show. He is 42 years old and was born on the 30th of March 1981 in warri. Some of his albums include Testify, Right about now, Beta Pikin and Kingmaker. He is signed to Five-star music. As of 2023, his net worth is estimated at $5 million. The news of some marital issues in his home sprung up after a chat between himself and his wife leaked. The chat showed Harrysong insulting and body shamming his wife after she gave birth. The issue alleged came up because she had given birth to female children instead of male children. These chats didn’t sit well with many Nigerians leading to the series of reactions on social media. in his post on instagram, he acknowledged that he was having marital issues with his wife, however, he asked for privacy for his family.

He then shared a post recently stating “After much reflection and discussion with my family, I have decided to put out this to my fans and well wishers. While this is undoubtedly a challenging time for my family on the stories making round on social media, I am appealing to members of the public to respect my family’s privacy this period. I kindly request for your outmost understanding please. Thanks for the love and support.”

WhatsApp-Image-2024-01-18-at-7.53.39-AM-563x1024.jpeg