Heartwarming moment singer Teni takes Dreamcatchers Academy on a shopping spree

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Teniola Apata aka Teni has warmed many hearts as she took Dreamcatchers Academy kids on a shopping spree.

Screenshot_20231115-074433_1.jpg

The 30-year old singer shared the video on her official Instagram page yesterday as she documented how she spent a whole day with the children. Teni said the non-governmental organization has always supported her music so they deserve the whole world.

She wrote, "I had an awesome time spending my day with Dreamcatchers Academy. They have always supported me from day one and they deserve the world."

Teni rented a cinema for the girls where they saw a movie together before going to the shopping mall. Teni bought the children a lot of essentials like food items and toiletries.

Dreamcatchers Academy is a non-governmental organization based in Ikorodu, Lagos. It is an organization that was created by Seyi Oluyole in 2014 to cater for orphaned girls in the society and equip them with skills through education, dance, drama and music lessons.