Help me! Portable is after my life, music artist Chadreek says after Portable beat him during a video shoot over money

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Help me! Portable is after my life, music artist Chadreek says after Portable beat him during a video shoot over money​

portable-singer.jpg

Music artist Chadreek cries to Nigerians for help after Portable beat him up during a video shoot. He said Portable is threatening to deal with him because he confronted him for demanding an increase in the initial amount they had agreed for the video shoot. Chadreek paid Portable N1.5 million to which the Zazu crooner agreed to shoot a music video. But when it was time for the music video shoot to begin, Portable said the N1.5 million was no longer enough and demanded N3.5 million.

Chadreek pleaded with Nigerians to come to his aid because there was no way he could raise the additional money Portable was requesting. According to him, he borrowed N1 million from 2 of his friends and completed it with N500k. After all attempts to make Portable reconsider his demand failed, Chadreek asked for a refund but Portable said he wouldn't refund the money. All he wants now is to get his money back but the Zazu crooner has been threatening to kill him if he continues to demand a refund.

Last edited: