He's so demonic, Rema fan claims she was under a spell during his O2 Arena concert

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
A video of a fan of Nigerian singer Rema claiming that she was under a spell during his O2 concert has left netizens speechless online.

20231102_184900.jpg

Rema had his first sold out show at the O2 Arena in London on November 14 and reviews have been pouring in ever since. The red theme left the audience captivated as they concluded that the singer performed a demonic ritual in the form of a concert.

Recall that this isn't the first time Rema has been heavily criticized for his craft. Fans have once said his lyrics are demonic. They have also declared in the past that the artwork for his album Rave and Roses is also devilish.

The fan made a video yesterday saying Rema was chanting on stage during his concert pronouncing words nobody could decipher and that got her feeling as if she was under some influence.

She stated that Rema's previous shows were used to lure his fans into the demonic rituals he performed at the O2. She said she knew Rema wasn't speaking Yoruba because she didn't hear any words that sounded familiar. She also said she doesn't know why Rema would arrive on stage with a horse.

She revealed that a girl who attended the show also said she felt possessed at the concert. She said she and her friend had to start praying when Rema started chanting and they had to leave early. She said, "You're trying to capture my soul. Do you know who I am? I am God's favorite. That's actually scary. I'm traumatized."