How I lost 33kg in few months - Eniola Badmus

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (51).jpeg

Eniola Badmus new look is a big shock

Popular Yoruba actress, Eniola Badmus, has got everyone talking since photos of her new figure broke the internet.

The versatile actress recently celebrated her "20 years on stage" and debuted a trim figure, to the amazement of guests and fans.

The plus-size actress recently revealed the secret behind her drastic weight loss that has got people talking.

She said, "In terms of my look, a lot has changed due to a decision I made." Anytime I decide to do this celebration, I want to surprise everyone. With the pressure and stigma I have gone through, I want to change that. So I want to surprise everyone and help myself. "

Speaking about her inspiration to embark on weight loss, the 44-year-old actress said that she made the decision to lose weight because of the stigma and pressure she had received.

"What I can say is, it got to a point where I could not control what I ate anymore." So far, everything that I eat is edible. So from there, I knew something fishy was going on. So far, I have lost 33 kg, "she said.

I have other habits, but I stopped even the ones I thought I could not. I have one terrible habit that I was supposed to have stopped a long time ago. This year has seen a lot of changes in me that I did not expect." the year passed by, I decided to change something."

Who is Eniola Badmus husband?

Eniola is happily married to her lovely husband named Seyi. She is blessed with adorable children, whose names are undisclosed. Moreover, she and some of her friends visit motherless baby home at SOS Children’s Village, Isolo, Lagos with lots of foodstuff and household items to the home.

images.jpeg.jpg

What is Eniola badmus suffering from?

Eniola Badmus says she was mocked by people after she shared her struggle with depression and her mental health. In a series of posts on her Snapchat, Eniola slammed people over their hypocritical lifestyle as they attribute the death of others to depression.

images (50).jpeg

images (48).jpeg

images (49).jpeg

images (46).jpeg

images (47).jpeg

Last edited: