How I suddenly found myself in Nigeria after living in America for 21 years, elderly man says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

How I suddenly found myself in Nigeria after living in America for 21 years, elderly man says​

On a podcast with Oriyomi Hamzat, a Nigerian man whose name wasn't stated shared his life story and how he overcame spiritual battles from his family. This elderly man said he lived in California for 21 years before he found himself in Nigeria. He said that he was transferred from his place of work in Nigeria to another branch in California and has since lived there. One day, he dreamt of flying and found himself in Africa and other strange places. When he woke up, he narrated the dream to his wife who found it difficult to comprehend.

This man said he was later taken to the hospital after showing signs of mental illness. That was the last thing he remembered after he found himself at Ikeja airport. This man said his relatives were the ones who came to pick him up at the airport and they collected all the valuables he had on him. These same relatives drove him to Yaba Psychiatric Hospital where he spent 6 years before he was sent packing since no family member visited him. He had no choice but to sleep under Oshodi bridge before a Policeman sent him away.

Afterward, he found his way to a prayer ground in Ifo, Ogun State, which is popularly known as Pakoto. That was where he received healing and remembered who he was. He pleaded with the organizers of the Oriyomi Hamzat podcast to help him so he could start a new life. Netizens believe that his case was that of a spiritual attack and urged everyone to remain prayerful.

Listen to all the man said below.

==