How I survived prostate cancer at 82 - Ebenezer Obey

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Obey2.jpg

Legendary gospel musician Ebenezer Obey reveals how he survived prostate cancer at 82.

Speaking to Saturday Beats, Ebenezer Obey thanked God for keeping him alive and for surviving the life-threatening disease that almost took his life. Ebenezer Obey said he is eager to celebrate God's faithfulness as he turns 82 on 3rd April 2024.

Ebenezer Obey revealed his plans to release a song to talk about his experience and also enlighten the public about prostate cancer. Ebenezer Obey also shared his plans to visit about nine locations across Nigeria including Lepers' Colony and Pacelli School for the Blind for philanthropic activities.

He said, "I also plan to release a song on the issue of prostate enlargement. I will talk about my experience and inform the public. It is a disease that usually afflicts males, and can happen to any man from the age of 40 and above. King Charles of Britain also had it. It is more dangerous when it is cancerous. I am grateful that mine was not cancerous. I am happy that I passed through it, and was congratulated when I survived it."