How my Ex boyfriend raped me consistently without my approval - Juliet Ibrahim

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (73).jpeg

Juliet Ibrahim, a popular Ghanaian actress, has detailed her ordeals with an abusive husband who never regarded his actions as wrong.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, the bi-racial media figure known for her parts in Nollywood films, she described how her ex-boyfriend had her locked up for days and raped her on a daily basis.

Ibrahim added that her ex-lover would continue to have sexual encounters with her despite the lack of mutual consent.

Because they were in a relationship, he would later tell her it wasn't rape.

"I told him what he did constituted rape, and he said but we were in a relationship," the actor added.

But, did I say I was in the mood, or did I say I was ready? I continued saying no, stop it, stop it, and you pin me down and do whatever you want while smiling and saying don't worry.

images (74).jpeg

And the fact that you're kissing me while I'm crying indicates you're a rapist, and I had no choice but to end the relationship. "

I had to fight my way out of that relationship because he kept me up in his house for days until my sister Sonia arrived to get me.

Because this person was massive and taller than me, I was terrified and unsure of what to do. He has the ability to lift you above the wall. Consider what it would be like if it happened every day. He wanted to do something new every day.

The 36-year-old curvy actress also advised women in violent relationships, particularly those involving rape, to summon the guts to report their spouses to the relevant authorities.
"You're a knucklehead."

Whom are you going to tell? "Who would come and fight for you?" asks the narrator. But, ladies, you have the option to report it right now; go ahead and do so. If your husband forces you to do something you don't want to do, it's rape, and I tell these men that they can't compel a woman to do anything.

You can watch the interview here:

Juliet Ibrahim's supposed ex-boyfriends are listed below:

images (75).jpeg

Iceberg Slim:
Juliet and Iceberg dated for a while before breaking up in 2018. In an Instagram post in August 2019, he apologized for cheating on her. He wrote, "Dear Juliet Ibrahim, thank you for everything." You loved me unconditionally, even when I was at my lowest, and all you asked in return was loyalty and honesty.

images.jpeg.jpg

I.K Ogbonna: Juliet said in an interview that she had a close personal relationship with Nigerian actor I.K. Ogbonna. The curvy actress, on the other hand, stated that I.K. Ogbonna was a good friend of hers and that they only had a fling together, but that she never dated I.K. Ogbonna officially.

These are the two people she revealed information about to her fans.

Last edited: