I am removing my Davido tattoo through laser, Tacha reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBN housemate Tacha Akide revealed during her radio show on Cool FM that she is currently going through the process of removing her Davido tattoo through laser.

Screenshot_20230724-210620_1.jpg

The self-acclaimed IT girl had popular influencer Caramel Plug on the show last week and she was opportuned to ask Tacha certain questions during the Hot Seat segment. The Davido tattoo was one out of the many questions Tacha answered.

"David is my fave. Everybody knows David is my fave. Yes I did have a David tattoo in 2019 but I'm taking it off with laser so don't be surprised if you see me in some nice sexy dress and you see no tattoo, it's off through laser.", Tacha revealed.

Tacha has always been an avid fan of Davido. She often hypes him up and is not shy to express her love for him on social media.

img_1690230513729_1.jpg

Tacha once had a tattoo of Davido in between her boobs.

Screenshotter-GETTINGATATTOOOFMYCRUSH-2’59”-1.jpg

She was once asked the reason for the singer's tattoo on her chest. She explained that she loves Davido and admires his strength and lifestyle and she aspires to be like him.

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy