I asked God for three signs before marrying my husband, Bbnaija's Queen says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Zk8ktkpTURBXy9kMGVlMzVlYzViYWI3ZGNkMjIxZmFiYWU1NmE2ZTllZC5qcGeSlQMAzJDNBDjNAmCTBc0BWcys

Bbnaija alumnus Queen Mercy Atang, officially Mrs David Oyekanmi, is still basking in the joy of wedding bliss as she recalls asking God for three signs before marrying her husband.

Queen revealed this during their wedding reception yesterday. Queen disclosed how she reconnected with her husband after posting a random photo on Snapchat. She explained that she wasn't ready for a relationship then, but her mother-in-law also set the foundation for their union.

"Casually, I used to tell my husband that if not for his mom, I wouldn't have married him. Mommy is a very big foundation of this relationship. I spoke to her and she said to me, 'I have loved you even before I knew you.' The way she welcomed me, the way she checks up on me, the way she checks up on my daughter. I knew this was my home", Queen said.

Queen said she asked God for three signs before accepting her husband's proposal and she got all three. She expressed that her husband brings her peace and happiness and she's grateful he chose her.