I attempted suicide three times, Comedian Destalker reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
FotoJet-79.jpg

Nigerian comedian Desmond Onaibe Oghenekowhoyan popularly known as Destalker reveals that he attempted suicide three times.

In an attempt to become successful and fulfill his dreams, Destalker revealed that he became suicidal due to the struggles he faced. He revealed how he became a commercial motorcyclist after he couldn't get a job with his Public Administration degree.

Destalker said, "
I graduated with a degree in Public Administration but couldn’t get a job. So I started doing okada [commercial motorcyclist]. But the truth is, I already had it on my mind that I didn’t want to work for anybody. You must have a blueprint of what you want to become even though the country has its blueprint waiting for you.

I attempted suicide three times. That was when I knew that even I could not take my life. I believe that when you're suicidal, your miracle is close. The devil just doesn't want you to attain it."

Destalker said he learned that challenges arise when blessings are on the way. He stated that humans need to be careful with who they trust because a person's biggest enemy is his immediate family.